Love Thy Lips.
With every Eminence purchase over $50-
receive a free Eminence Citrus Lip Balm.
Retail Value $28.00
Show your lips more love!
With this amazing lip care duo from Eminence. This limited edition reveals supple, hydrated lips. Kit contains an Enzyme Lip Exfoliator that naturally sloughs off dead skin cells leaving lips smooth and plump. Next infuse moisture with our petroleum-free Citrus Lip Balm that features peptides and vitamin-rich ingredients for long-lasting moisture. $47.00
Now for some colour.
Celebrate all February with Jane Iredale Pinks and Reds! Each and every one of our Jane Lip formulation featuring Pink or Red are on special this month in honour of Valentines Day, take advantage of this remarkable 25% discount while quantities last.
February Facial Feast:
Chocolate and Strawberry Hydration Duo. Indulge your Senses in this deliciously hydrating combination of Chocolate Hydration Masque paired with our Strawberry Dermafoliant and Strawberry Rhubarb Masque. This facial is suitable for all skin types and will be customized by our estheticians for your specific needs.
45 minute facial $60.00
Amazing New Service at The Lillypad.
Slimwave Body Contouring and Infatherapy.
What happens in a Slimwave treatment?
After an initial assessment of your goals and problem zones you can relax in our comfortable treatment room. We will place several electro pads on the specific parts of your body that will be treated. Once activated the electrodes go to work to transform your problem areas. We always make sure you have an initial trial to see and feel for yourself this amazing German-made technology. Book now for your Slimwave Essential Trial, $30 for a 1/2 hour treatment.
What can Slimwave and or Infratherapy do for you?
Slimwave can be used to improve your well-being in the following ways: Tone up abdomen, waist, tummy, buttocks, thighs, bust, hips etc. Slimwave is an excellent aid to muscle recovery by use of EMS technology. In addition to EMS we have the added benefit of Far Infra-Red Therapy in a convenient blanket, when used during the Slimwave session it quickly warms up the muscles improving blood circulation and lymph drainage. Far Infrared therapy promotes elimination of fats, chemicals, and toxins from the blood, stimulates the metabolism, breaks down cellulite and kills bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites. Far Infrared promotes rebuilding of injured tissue, relieves nervous tension while relaxing muscles, strengthens the immune system and the cardiovascular system. Most importantly is the pain relief achieved due to the improvement of chronic inflammation.
L’othantique Soap, purchase a regular priced liquid soap and receive a free triple-milled bar soap.
Retail Value $9.00
Gift Card Extraordinaire!
Until February 14th receive a pot of beautifully wrapped spring bulbs from Dragonfly Flowers with every gift card purchase over $50.00
Hunky Heartbeet Cabbage Soup
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) coconut oil
- 2 cups (280 g) diced red onion (about 1 medium/large)
- 5 cups (540 g) diced red cabbage (about 1/2 medium)
- 4 cups (500 g) peeled and diced raw beets (about 2 large/3 medium)*
- 5 cups (1.2 L) marinara sauce
- 3 cups (750 mL) water
- Fine sea salt or Herbamare, to taste
- Cashew Sour Cream, for serving (optional)
- Fresh dill, for garnish (optional)
- Add the coconut oil into a large pot. Over medium heat, sauté the onion for about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Add the diced cabbage and beets. Stir again. Continue sautéeing for another few minutes.
- Add all of the marinara sauce and the water. Stir to combine. Simmer the soup, covered, over low to medium heat for 1 hour and 30 minutes to 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until the beets are fork-tender. Your cook time may vary depending on how fresh your beets are and how small you chopped them. (If it’s your first time cooking the soup, you may want to check on it a few times and stir to to make sure it’s not sticking to the bottom of the pot.)
- Taste and season with salt to taste. Ladle into a bowl and serve with a spoonful or swirl of Cashew Sour Cream and chopped dill if desired, but it’s great all on its own, too.
- This soup will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 1 week. It freezes beautifully, too: Simply cool the soup and place it into a freezer-safe container, leaving an inch of space at the top for expansion. Freeze for up to 2 months.
Monday, Wednesday – Saturday 9:30-5 (Closed Tuesdays)| Sunday 10-4 | AND (evenings by request!)
We are also now on Instagram follow us @thelillypadca