Lets Prep For Spring.
ALL THIS MONTH!
Manicure Mondays=1/2 price manicure with any regular priced service of equal or greater value.
Tootsie Tuesdays=1/2 price pedicure with any regular priced service of equal or greater value
Eminence Facial Special= Experience the benefits of our Professional Advanced Peels in this 60 minute facial. Our estheticians will analyse your skin and select the appropriate system for your specific requirements. These advanced botanical treatments include Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, Arctic Berry Peptide Exfoliant, Blueberry Detox Firming Peel, Paprika Herbal Treatment and the New Mangosteen Lactic Pro Peel. Expect to see immediate results that last!
Special price $78.-
Purchase any regular priced Eminence Organic Skincare Product and receive a Masque for 1/2 price. This is the time to add one of these nutrient dense masques to your routine to help you achieve your skincare goals. Many of these formulations are appropriate for overnight use when our skin regenerates.
Consultations are always complimentary and our specialists would love to help you find the perfect fit.
Feeling a little dull?
We have the perfect solution, a Jane Iredale Blush or Bronzer at a savings of 25% off for March only and while quantities last.
Makeup Application May 29th
Spend a 1/2 hour learning makeup application with our Jane Iredale makeup artist for $25.
Creative Floral Arrangements by Linda Leone of “Blossoms & Dewdrops”
Cranberry Pecan Quinoa Salad
FROM TruRoots Quinoa
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 6 tbsp of fresh orange juice
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of freshly grated orange zest
- 1 tsp of chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp of saltINSTRUCTIONS
- Cook truRoots according to package directions.
- Transfer the quinoa to a bowl and let it cool to room temperature
- Add the cranberries and pecans.
- Whisk together the orange juice,olive oil,orange zest,thyme and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the quinoa. Toss and fluff with a fork.
- Makes 4 servings